The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
NMIMS April 2020 Assignments Results have been declared.
Internal Assignment Marks can be viewed at Student Zone — Exams — Assignment Marks
Project Marks for PG Semester 4 Students can be viewed at Student Zone — Exams — Exam Results
If you got 0 in Assignments, go to Exams – Assignment Marks and check Remarks section for Copy Case
Term End Exams can be given in July 2020; the details of which will be shared by June second week
NMIMS April 2020 Assignments Results
- The Dashboard shows the results of the April 2020 Exam Session only and not the Marks carried ahead from previous Exams
- So we advice to not refer the Dashboard as it will create confusion for you
- Refer only the Pass Fail Status or Marks History from Exams – Exams Results
- There is no individual passing in either Term End Exams or in Assignments
- You need to score a Total of 50 Marks (40 for July 2017 onward Certificate Students) to clear a particular paper
- You are considered as Fail if the Total is less than 50; as there is nothing called as Pass or Fail in Assignments or Pass or Fail in Term End Exams
- Refer Option 2 below for the various options you have in case you fail
- Option 1: Apply for Revaluation
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment of April 2020 Exams Results (not applicable in copy case) may apply for the same on or before June 3, 2020, 18:59 hrs. (via Student Zone — Service Request – Internal Assignment Revaluation)
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
Kindly Note: Applying for assignment revaluation of April 2020 Assignments Results does not indicate that the marks would increase than the original score. It could either remain same or increase or even decrease than the original score. No request for assignment revaluation will be accepted after closure of assignment revaluation window for reasons whatsoever.
- Option 2: Give the Exams or submit the Assignments in July 2020 or later
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and do not appear for the July 2020 Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in July 2020 Exams OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the July 2020 Exams
Kindly Note: Check the individual marks in Term End and Assignments and decide which of the above option is best for you. If you think you can clear your paper by giving only assignments, then go for it. If not, then give term end exams or both. It is your decision and we cannot suggest anything for it.
Since you have the option to submit the Assignments again, University kept the Assignment option open for you.
It will show you as Assignment Not Submitted.
You can choose to ignore it if you wish to not give the assignments again and that you are ok with the previous marks.
Read the next section for more details.
Carry Forward of Marks:
• Keep in mind that Assignment marks or Term End marks are always carried forward in next Exams session if you do not submit new Assignments or give Term End Exams again
• University considers the best of Assignment marks and / or Term End Examination if you decide to give again in next Exams session
• If your Assignment marks are showing as 0 (copy case) and if you are sure you have not copied from co-student, books, google or other means, mail to [email protected] and cc to [email protected] for the same