The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS Global (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
NMIMS April 2021 Exams Results have been declared.
As soon as you login to your Student Zone, you will be able to check the Results.
Please Visit: Student Zone — Exam — Exam Results to view April 2021 Exams Results
Click only on Pass Fail Status or Marks History to understand your Results better and DO NOT REFER THE DASHBOARD
In Pass Fail Status, if the Marks are showing in Green you have cleared the Papers
Internal Assignment Marks can be viewed at Student Zone — Exam — Assignment Marks
If you got 0 in Assignments, go to Exams – Assignment Marks and check Remarks section for Copy Case
NMIMS April 2021 Exams Results
- The Dashboard shows the results of the current Exam Session only and not the TEE or Assignment Marks carried ahead from previous Exam Sessions
- So as advised above, go to Exams and then refer only the Pass Fail Status or Marks History and DO NOT REFER THE DASHBOARD
- There is no individual passing in either Term End Exams or in Assignments
- You need to score a Total of 50 Marks to clear a particular paper
- If you have cleared your Program, you need to apply for the Mark Sheet or Certificate.
- The procedure for the same is explained in this post – https://www.halo.co.in/issue-mark-sheet-final-certificate
- Semester 4 and Pass-out Students, please visit https://www.halo.co.in/nmims-almaconnect/ for Alma Connect / Placements
- Option 1: Apply for Revaluation
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment of April 2021 Exams Results (not applicable in copy case) and descriptive answers of the Term End Examination may apply for the same on or before May 11, 2021, 18:59 hrs. using Service Request link available on Student Zone Home Page (via Student Zone — Service Request)
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
Kindly Note: Applying for assignment revaluation of April 2021 Exams Results does not indicate that the marks would increase than the original score. It could either remain same or increase or even decrease than the original score. No request for assignment revaluation will be accepted after closure of assignment revaluation window for reasons whatsoever.
- Option 2: Give the Exams again in June 2021 or later
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and do not appear for the June 2021 Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in June 2021 Exams OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the June 2021 Exams
Important Note: If you are FAIL for any reason, it will still show as ASSIGNMENTS PENDING in your Student Zone. Read the “Carry Forward of Marks” section below for more information about it.
Kindly Note: Check the individual marks in Term End and Assignments and decide which of the above option is best for you. If you think you can clear your paper by giving only assignments, then go for it. If not, then give term end exams or both. It is your decision and we cannot suggest anything for it.
Continue reading below for more details about the same.
• If you got 0 in Assignments, go to Exams – Assignment Marks and check Remarks section for Copy Case
• Students are expected to write Assignments in their own words
• Although you are free to refer to any books / reference material / website / internet for attempting the Assignments, you are not allowed to copy the matter as it is
• Assignments that are copied verbatim from any source is graded zero
• If you are sure you have not copied from co-student, books, internet or other means, mail to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org for the same for clarification
• University will respond to you and offer to share you the proof personally
• Rather than mailing, we advise you to continue to make Assignments for those subjects and submit for June 2021 Exams, the details of which are shared below
Carry Forward of Marks:
• Keep in mind that Assignment marks or Term End marks are always carried forward in next Exams session
• If you do not give Term End Exams or Assignments again, the previous marks will be considered
• Even if you have submitted Assignments and got marks, it will show Pending or Not Submitted in your Student Zone and Dashboard just because you get an option to submit again
• You can choose to NOT SUBMIT the Assignments again as the University will consider the marks of previously submitted Assignments
• University considers the best of Assignment marks and / or Term End Examination if you decide to give again in next Exams session
• Ignore the Dashboard or Student Portal Assignment Pending message if you are satisfied with the previous Assignment Marks and do not wish to submit the Assignments again
June 2021 Exams:
• June 2021 Exams are for pending papers of previous Exam Session as well as for regular Semester papers
• June 2021 Exam Registration Window will be announced by May 10, 2021
• June 2021 Exams would be completely online due to COVID
• Term End Paper Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
May 2021 Assignments:
• If you wish to give only assignments, see that the new assignment questions are already uploaded in your Student Zone and the last date for submission is May 29, 2021 (Check https://www.halo.co.in/nmims-assignments-jun-2021/ for the same)
• Assignment Attempts are free for two Exam Sessions and then charged at Rs. 600 per paper thereafter