The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
NMIMS December 2020 Examinations Results
NMIMS December 2020 Exams Results have been declared.
You may face issue accessing the Student Portal due to high load. You are requested to try after some time and refresh the page after half an hour.
Please Visit: Student Zone — Exam — Exam Results to view December 2020 Exams Results
Click only on Pass Fail Status or Marks History to understand your Results better
DO NOT REFER THE DASHBOARD as it may create confusion
In Pass Fail Status, if the Marks are showing in Green you have cleared the Papers
Internal Assignment Marks can be viewed at Student Zone — Exam — Assignment Marks
Read the Unfair Means section below in case your Results are showing as RIA
If you got 0 in Assignments, go to Exams – Assignment Marks and check Remarks section for Copy Case or any other Remarks
NMIMS December 2020 Exams Results
- The Dashboard shows the results of the current Exam Session only and not the Marks carried ahead
- So as advised above, refer only the Pass Fail Status or Marks History
- There is no individual passing in either Term End Exams or in Assignments
- You need to score a Total of 50 Marks (40 for July 2017 onward Certificate Students) to clear a particular paper
- If you have cleared your Program, you need to apply for the Mark Sheet or Certificate
- The procedure for the same is explained in this post – https://www.halo.co.in/issue-mark-sheet-final-certificate
- You have to create Service Request as mentioned in the link above and request for Certificate in Courier by paying the necessary charges from Web Version only and not Mobile App
- Option 1: Apply for Revaluation
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment of December 2020 Exams Results (not applicable in copy case) and descriptive answers of the Term End Examination may apply for the same on or before February 07, 2021, 18:59 hours (via Student Zone — Service Request).
However please check the Last Date and Time on the Student Portal.
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
Kindly Note: Applying for assignment revaluation of December 2020 Exams Results does not indicate that the marks would increase than the original score. It could either remain same or increase or even decrease than the original score. No request for assignment revaluation will be accepted after closure of assignment revaluation window for reasons whatsoever.
- Option 2: Give the Resit exams again in April 2021 or later
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and do not appear for the April 2021 Resit Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in April 2021 Resit Exams OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the April 2021 Resit Exams
Important Note: If you are FAIL for any reason, it will still show as ASSIGNMENTS PENDING in your Student Zone. It doesn’t mean that your Marks are not added. Read the “Carry Forward of Marks” section for more information about it.
Kindly Note: Check the individual marks in Term End and Assignments and decide which of the above option is best for you. If you think you can clear your paper by giving only assignments, then go for it. If not, then give term end exams or both. It is your decision and we cannot suggest anything for it.
Continue reading below for more details about the same.
Unfair Means Cases or Results showing as RIA:
• If the Proctor found any Student using Unfair Means during Examinations, the results of these Students are kept on hold (Result in Abeyance or RIA) and are served Show Cause notice
• Student needs to check the Show Cause notice by going through Student Portal
• An alert will be displayed guiding them to go to the page along with a notification email
• The Student needs to click on the link to navigate to UFM dashboard
• The Student needs to submit the response in the space provided within time specified
• The last date for receiving explanation is February 4, 2021 23:59 hours
• Results will be kept on hold or show RIA until the final decision is issued
• The student will be receiving mails from firstname.lastname@example.org for reminders to submit the response
• If you got 0 in Assignments, go to Exams – Assignment Marks and check Remarks section for Copy Case
• Students are expected to write Assignments in their own words
• Although you are free to refer to any books / reference material / website / internet for attempting the Assignments, you are not allowed to copy the matter as it is
• Assignments that are copied verbatim from any source is graded zero
• If you are sure you have not copied from co-student, books, internet or other means, mail to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification
• University will respond to you and offer to share you the proof personally
• Rather than mailing, we advise you to continue to make Assignments for those subjects and submit for April 2021 Resit Exams, the details of which are shared below
Carry Forward of Marks:
• Keep in mind that Assignment marks or Term End marks are always carried forward in next Exams Session
• If you do not give Term End Exams or Assignments again, the previous marks will be considered
• Even if you have submitted Assignments and got marks, it will show Pending or Not Submitted in your Student Zone and Dashboard just because you get an option to submit again
• You can choose to not give the Assignments again as the University will consider the marks of previously submitted Assignments
• University considers the best of Assignment marks and / or Term End Examination if you decide to give again in next Exams session
April 2021 Resit Exams:
• April 2021 Resit Exams are only for pending papers of previous Exam Session
• April 2021 Resit Exam Registration Dates will be announced by March second week
• Term End Paper Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
April 2021 Resit Assignments:
• If you wish to give only assignments, see that the new assignment questions are already uploaded in your Student Zone and the last date for submission is March 27, 2021 (Check https://www.halo.co.in/nmims-assignments-apr-2021/ for the same)
• Assignment Attempts are free for two Exam Sessions and then charged at Rs. 600 per paper thereafter