December 2015 Online Examination Results have been declared for Semester 1, 2 and 3.
Please Visit: Student Zone — Exam — Results to view December 2015 Online Examination Result
Internal Assignment Marks are viewable on Student Zone — Exam — Assignment Marks
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment (not applicable in copy case) and descriptive answers of the Term End Examination may apply for the same on or before February 4, 2016. (via Student Zone — Service Request)
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
April Re-sit Examination dates are: 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23 and 24 of April 2016. Date of registration will be announced shortly.
For any exam related queries:
Special Note for Students who have received 0 in Internal Assessment:
University is taking a note of all emails received with regards to the results declared.
At this stage they have asked for a complete review of all copy case issues and it will take them 3 to 4 days to come back to you.
Rest assured, either of these two will happen:
• If after review the copy case still stands, they will show the proof of copy to you by presenting the copied assignments
• If there is a genuine issue pointed by you and they find your claims relevant, they will review the marks without any revaluation request and provide revised results to you
We cannot guarantee in what category a case will fall, but we do guarantee a thorough, fair and proper review of all copy cases that are coming up.