NMIMS Distance MBA for Working Executives: MBA (WX)
A Distance MBA / Executive MBA degree boosts up your potentialities in a promising manner, thus making you prepared to confront the evolutionary needs of the industries. Management Degree in Distance Education has thus become a common factor in the present careerist era.
The Master of Business Administration for Working Executives – MBA (WX) also known as Executive MBA – brings the rigor of campus MBA program to a power packed online format. It is a tailor-made program for ambitious professionals preparing for the next stage of their career encompassing specialised training with intensive online delivery mechanisms.
The faculty of MBA (WX) are leading business practitioners, accomplished academia and at times even both together, this gives you a dynamic mix of theory and business practices.
The Key Points of Our NMIMS Distance MBA (WX) Program
- Each batch to comprise of select 120 students:
- Executive MBA encourages meaningful interactions with fellow students
- Allows faculty to effectively optimise interactivity during live sessions
- Harvard Business Publishing Certification:
- Access entire range of global and India centric content
- 6 Online Certificates and 1 Final Certificate
- Knowledge-Skill-Attitude (KSA) framework:
- Designed to enhance the student’s capability to face Volatility Uncertainty-Complexity-Ambiguousness (VUCA) in their business set up
- Choose from Core and Dual specialisations:
- 4 specialisation to tackle business requirements of emerging markets
- Option to master two separate fields of study
Why Should You Opt For NMIMS Distance MBA for Working Executives?
Founded from the iconic NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-university), we are NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, India’s #1 online management university. From being the country’s premiere distance learning establishment of the 20th century to crafting a 21st century ready online education platform, our journey has
been dynamic and gratifying.
Awards and Recognition
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies received “Deemed to be University” status in the year 2003 by the University Grants Commission of India (UGC)
- NMIMS is Awarded Category 1 Autonomy by UGC
- NMIMS Mumbai is accredited with ‘A+’ Grade from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Top Distance Learning Institute in India for excellence in Management Education – Competition Success Review
- Ranked 2nd among Top 10 B Schools offering Distance Education – Zee Business
- Ranked 5th in Top Distance Learning Institute in India – DNA Indus Learning Survey
Extraordinary Corporate Acceptance
Our team partners with a number of corporates to offer the Distance MBA programs to their employees. Leading organisations including Indigo Airlines, American Express, Cipla, Emerson Network Power (I) Ltd., Bajaj Finserv, Jet Airways, Vodafone, Eureka Forbes, IBM, Genpact, Metro, Accenture amongst others have joined hands with us to enrich their employees with Management skills.
15 Months – 5 Terms – 3 Months per Term – 5 Modules per Term
- Term 1: Business Management
- Term 2: Business Management
- Term 3: Specialization
- Term 4: Specialization
- Term 5: Capstone Project
Capstone Project: Capstone Business Simulation Project will enable the student to synthesise concepts and techniques from the core and specialisation programs
Harvard Business Publishing Certificate: Foundation Course – the program includes a Certificate from Harvard Business Publishing in addition to a degree from NMIMS Online
Specializations for NMIMS Distance MBA (WX)
- Marketing: The marketing curriculum includes a set of theory and experiential courses which focus on developing innovative marketing techniques that help solve real world problems.
- Leadership and Strategy: This specialisation is designed for professionals who want to develop a broad set of skills needed for general management positions. Focused on building a strong foundation in leadership, courses on strategy help address realities of today’s global business.
- Operations and Supply Chain: Specialising in this track will enable the professional make decisions in Operations and Supply Chain Management from an international perspective. The learner will acquire a thorough perspective in procurement, logistics, service operations and more.
- Applied Finance: This specialisation covers aspects related to a business’s financial investments and capital. Some areas include security analysis and portfolio management, financial engineering, & financial reporting and analysis.
Exams and Assessment
- 70 Marks for Term End Examinations comprising of Descriptive questions, MCQs and Presentations
- 30 Marks for Internal Assessment comprising of Course-end Assessments, Descriptive Questions and MCQs
- Graduate from a recognised university with 50% score and 2 years of work experience OR
- Post Graduate / Professional Degree Holder with a 50% score and 1 year of work experience
Narsee Monjee Distance MBA Fees
- Admission Processing Fees (One time, non-refundable): INR 1,500
- Program Fee INR 2,50,000
- Examination Fees: INR 2,500 per course per attempt
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Step 1: Apply for the Program:
We accept applications submitted online. When you apply, you must:
a. Choose your specialization
b. Submit your verifiable details
- Step 2: Select your Specialisation:
a. There exists an option to specialise in core or dual tracks from the 4 major specialisation tracks
b. You can change your specialisations once during the term of the program
- Step 3: Examining your application:
Your application and the documents provided will be reviewed by the academic admission committee. If you are shortlisted, you will be notified for interviews.
- Step 4: Profiling interview:
This meticulous round of interview will be conducted online
- Step 5: Admission & offer letter:
a. There are three likely consequences for your application – offer, waitlist, reject
b. You will be informed of the same by the Admission Team
c. This communication would be followed by an offer letter, if applicable
Call us at +918080500400 and Press 1
Mail us at email@example.com
WhatsApp us at +919821250123