Exam Registration Window for June 2016 Term End Exams
Eligible students need to register Online for the June 2016 Examination when the Exam Registration window is live. There is no separate exam form (hard copy) to be filled by the students.
Exam Registration window opens from: Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 3.00 p.m. onwards
Exam Registration window closes on: Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 23.59 p.m.
Students need to visit: distance.nmims.edu – Student Zone – Exam Portal – Register for Exam
The Exam Registration Process Screenshots can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Only the Students who have submitted the Internal Assignment for the respective subject/s will be allowed to register for the June 2016 Term End Examination of those respective subject/s.
- Exam Centre selection/time slot availability is on first come first basis. Students are requested not to wait till last minute for exam registration.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances NMIMS University reserves right to shift students to another available exam centre.
- Exam Fees once paid will not be Refunded nor carry forwarded to the next scheduled exam cycle.
- Hall Ticket will be made available one week prior to the commencement of exams on the exam portal. Students need to download and print the Exam Hall Ticket on A4 size plain white paper.
- It is mandatory to carry Student ID Card & Hall Ticket for the examination.
EXAM FEE PAYMENT MODES:
- Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking
- No Cash option is available for payment of exam fees.
- Payment by Demand Draft option is also available but we won’t encourage that because of the hassles involved.
*CHANGE REQUESTS DUE TO INCORRECT SELECTION OF EXAM CENTRE /TIME SLOT
Whilst submitting the Online Examination Registration, students need to be utmost cautious in selecting the available Exam Centres from the drop down list.
Incase the student selects wrong Exam Centre / time slot or a particular exam centre and requests to change the wrongly selected Exam Centre/Time slot: NMIMS University will additionally charge Processing Fees of Rs. 200/- for Change of Exam Centre/Time slot in TOTAL per student and not per subject.
Processing Fees will be accepted only Online.
Change requests due to Incorrect selection of exam centre/time slot will be accepted only till the Exam Registration window is open. Requests received post closure of the Exam registration window will not be considered.
Processing Fee Payment does not indicate that the student will be allotted that respective Exam Centre/timeslot. It is based on Exam Centre/time slot availability and also based on approval from NMIMS University.
Incase the student commits the same error once again in selecting the exam centre/time slot, the student will then be charged additionally (Rs. 200/-) per request.
Students need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the respective subject/s where exam centre/time slot needs to be changed and also give confirmation via email regarding the payment of processing fees.
These students will be intimated by email after approval to change the Exam Centre/time slot only then the student will be able to select the Exam Centre subject to Exam Centre/Time Slot availability. Student is expected to re-register the released exam centre/time slot without any reminders from NMIMS University.
Please mention your student number in all communication with NGA-SCE.