Process to be followed by eligible candidates for obtaining Hard Copy of Mark Sheets/Final Certificate for Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Programs
Go to Student Zone — Student Support — Service Request
Select the required document from the drop down (Mark Sheets / Final certificate) and apply for the appropriate month and year
You can collect it from University campus for free or pay a postal / courier charge of Rs. 100 to get it delivered at your place.
- The University will generate required documents of the student concerned and arrange to send the same to the University Campus within ten working days from the date of application
- Student will get a confirmation email once the documents are generated and can collect the mark sheet / final certificate after producing the University Identity card
- The Address and timings to collect the documents as well as the details of the concerned person to meet will be mentioned in the email
- Mark Sheet / Final Certificate will not be handed over to any other person on behalf of the student
- In case a student wants the University to deliver the Mark Sheet / Final Certificate at his / her residential address, the same will be delivered on payment of postal / courier charges of Rs. 100/-
- Duplicate Mark Sheet / Final Certificate can be obtained by placing a service request with relevant documents required and a process Fee of Rs. 1000/-
Please be informed that the Mark Sheet or Certificate will not be sent to our Centre Address by any chance.
Either it can be collected from University Campus or you can choose for Courier option.
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharmapeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.