Students need to register Online for the June 2017 Term End Examination.
Exam Registration window opens from: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 10.30 AM onward
Exam Registration window closes on: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 11.59 PM
Students need to visit: distance.nmims.edu – Student Zone – Exams – Exam Registration
June 2017 Term End Exam Dates – June (Fri/Sat/Sun): 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18
Exam Time Slot: 9.00 AM to 11.30 AM, 12.30 PM to 3.00 PM and 4.00 PM to 6.30 PM
Exam Centres: Students to refer to the computer based exam centre list from the drop down of Exam Registration window
Please refer to the files below for any help regarding Exam Booking Process or to see Exam Centres List:
For Exam Registration Process – Click HERE.
For Exam Centres List – Click HERE.
- Exam Centre selection/time slot availability is on first come first basis. Students are requested not to wait till last minute for exam registration.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances NMIMS University reserves right to shift students to another available exam centre.
- Exam Fees once paid will not be Refunded nor carry forwarded to the next scheduled exam cycle.
- Hall Ticket will be made available one week prior to the commencement of exams on the exam portal. Students need to download and print the Exam Hall Ticket on A4 size plain white paper.
- It is mandatory to carry Student ID Card & Hall Ticket for the examination.
EXAM FEE PAYMENT MODES:
- Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking
- No Cash option is available for payment of exam Fees.
- Payment by Demand Draft option is also available but we won’t encourage that because of the hassles involved.
*CHANGE REQUESTS DUE TO INCORRECT SELECTION OF EXAM CENTRE /TIME SLOT
Whilst submitting the Online Examination Registration, students need to be utmost cautious in selecting the available Exam Centres from the drop down list.
Incase the student selects wrong Exam Centre / time slot or a particular exam centre and requests to change the wrongly selected Exam Centre/Time slot: NMIMS University will additionally charge Processing Fees of Rs. 200/- for Change of Exam Centre/Time slot in TOTAL per student and not per subject.
Processing Fees will be accepted only Online.
Change requests due to Incorrect selection of exam centre/time slot will be accepted only till the Exam Registration window is open. Requests received post closure of the Exam registration window will not be considered.
Processing Fee Payment does not indicate that the student will be allotted that respective Exam Centre/timeslot. It is based on Exam Centre/time slot availability and also based on approval from NMIMS University.
Incase the student commits the same error once again in selecting the exam centre/time slot, the student will then be charged additionally (Rs. 200/-) per request.
Students need to send an email to [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] mentioning the respective subject/s where exam centre/time slot needs to be changed and also give confirmation via email regarding the payment of processing Fees.
These students will be intimated by email after approval to change the Exam Centre/time slot only then the student will be able to select the Exam Centre subject to Exam Centre/Time Slot availability. Student is expected to re-register the released exam centre/time slot without any reminders from NMIMS University.
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at [email protected].
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from the original source of the information which will be final. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.