NMIMS December 2018 Exams Dates
NMIMS December 2018 Exams Dates are announced. These are tentative dates and may change.
- Each subject of NMIMS December 2018 Exams consists of 70 Marks of Term End Examinations and 30 Marks of Assignments
- NMIMS December 2018 Exams Dates are given in this post above
- NMIMS has a Flexi-Exam system where you get to choose your own Date and Time for each subject
- Please read Flexi-Exam Schedule post for the same
- We will guide you with the Exam Registration Process when it starts on November 13, 2018
- Examination Fee is Rs. 600 per Subject
- Exact Exam Locations / Centres / Venues will be published only after the Exam Registration is LIVE
- NMIMS Assignments Details are given in the post HERE
- Marks Distribution or Examination Pattern of Term End Exams is given in the post HERE
- There is no individual “Pass” in Term End Exams or Assignments
- To submit the Assignments and to give Term End Exams is compulsory
- To “Pass” in any subject, PG Diploma and Diploma Students need to score a minimum of 50 Marks aggregate
- To “Pass” in any subject, Certificate and Advance Certificate Students need to score a minimum of 40 Marks aggregate
- For eg: A PG Diploma Student is “Pass” when he or she scores 20 in Assignments and 30 in Term End Exams OR 5 in Assignments and 45 in Term End Exams OR 28 in Assignments and 22 in Term End Exams
- There are NO PREVIOUS Exam Question Papers available
- You can go to Student Zone – – Exams – – Demo Exam to practice
- The Demo Exam is just for your practice, with limited questions for a single subject and no results would be shown after the Demo Exam
Refer a Friend and earn Rewards. Call us or fill the form at www.halo.co.in/refer to refer your Friends and Colleagues.
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.