The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS Global (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
NMIMS December 2021 Exams Registration is LIVE from November 10, 2021, 11:45 AM IST.
NMIMS December 2021 Exams Registration
- NMIMS Distance Learning December 2021 Exams are for Fresh Exams as well as for PENDING or FAIL or Null and Void papers of previous Semesters
- December 2021 Exams would be online; read further to know more
- You can give the Exams from your home or office or any part of the world provided the rules and regulations of the Exams are followed which is shared below
- Students need to register online for the NMIMS December 2021 Examination
- For those who have submitted the Assignments and have received the Marks:
- Since you have the option of submitting the Assignments again, your Student Portal will show as Assignment Pending
- If you are satisfied with your previous Assignment marks then you can skip the Assignment submission and only attempt for the Term End Exam
- Your previous Assignment marks will be carried forward for December 2021 Exams in such cases
- In case if you submit the Assignment again then the University will consider best of the Assignment marks
Exam Registration window opens from: Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 11.45 AM IST
Exam Registration window closes on: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 23.59 hours
Students need to visit: online.nmims.edu – Student Zone – Exams – Exam Registration
NMIMS December 2021 Exam Dates (TENTATIVE)*:
- December 2021 – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30, 31 and January 2, 2022
- Mode of exam only online and not center based
- Exam slots for Wednesday and Thursday will be 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Exam slots for Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be 09:00 AM, 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM
Please Note that the tentative result declaration dates will be around January 22, 2022
Term End Exam Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
Exam Registration is available only on Web Portal and not on Mobile App
- * Exam Dates: Please note that the Dates are tentative and if there is any change, we will keep you updated for the same
- NMIMS December 2021 Exams will be conducted only Online and not at any Exam Centre
- Every Exam Slot will have a limited capacity and is not open
- University reserves the right to shift Students to another Exam Slot in case of any unavoidable circumstances
- Hence you are requested to complete the Exams Registration at the earliest to avoid disappointment
- The next Exam Session would be held in April 2022
- You can choose your own Date and Time Slot for each Exam subject to availability
- To know the steps for booking the Exams, CLICK HERE
- To read Important Points and FAQs, CLICK HERE
- To read Candidate Guide and the Exams Policy, CLICK HERE
- Ignore the Venue part in the above link and in our Explainer videos shared below
- The above Exam Dates and Times are subject to availability and on first-come-first-serve basis
- Certificate Course Exams are for 120 minutes and MBA Distance / Bachelor Degree / PG Diploma / Diploma Exams are for 150 minutes
- There would be no Hall Tickets for NMIMS December 2021 Exams as the link will be shared in your Student Portal
- You will have to show your Identity Card (or any other Government Photo ID Proof like Aadhar, PAN Card etc.) to the Proctor before the start of Exams to verify
- University will charge additional Processing Fee (Rs. 500/-) for Change of Exam registration in TOTAL per student and not per subject
- Students can themselves change online the wrongly selected exam date/time slot same way as booking for the first time
- In Exams – Exam Registration, you will see a Change Exam Center button in the bottom from which you can change Date or Time Slot
- This change will be accepted in the portal only till the Exam Registration window is open and subject to availability
- Term End Paper Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
- Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded or carried ahead for the next Exam cycle
- If for any technical reason, your payment is deducted from your Card or Account and the Exam Registration is not done, DO NOT PAY AGAIN
- Check the Exams Registration Status after half an hour in your Student Portal
- You can check the Status in Exams Registration Section or can download from Quick Links – Exams Fee Receipt to verify the same
- Based on approvals, University has already exempted September 2021 Exam fee paid Students who has requested to carry forward the Fee to NMIMS December 2021 Exams
- However these Students still need to complete the Exam Registration Process
- Please check the Prerequisites for Exams from the section below and only then book the Exams as the Fee is not refundable or carried forward
- Laptop or Desktop in working condition
- Mobiles or Tablets will not be allowed for Exams
- Stable internet connectivity with minimum 2 MBPS speed
- Hotspots will not work for Exams
- Operational Webcam (external or inbuilt camera of laptop)
- Well lit room
- Compliance on compatibility – University has provided a compliance test link through which it will be assessed if all the above parameters are checked
- Demo Exams – You will be getting a Demo Exams link to check if everything is working as per the standards
- Demo Exams will be made live next week
- Registered Students will receive a copy of Do’s and Don’ts for the Exams in Email
- It will help you under both the Technical as well as Non Technical aspects of the Exams
- A Technical HelpDesk Number will be made available to the Students to discuss system related issues, if any
- The Exams would be completely Online
- Exam Links can be accessed only from your Student Portal after successful login
- Exam Link will be active at the same time as the Exam goes live and not before the scheduled time
- Proctor assistance will be available during the Exam along with Technical assistance
- Procter will be done by a person along with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning parameters
- If a Student is found copying or taking help from books or some other means, the exams will be treated as Unfair and will be failed for the subject
- Please use the compatibility link to understand the readiness of your System before Exams Registration
- Compatibility Test Link – https://tests.mettl.com/system-check?i=db696a8e#/systemCheck
- You can call at +918287803040 or the other numbers shared on the screen in case of any difficulty
- You can also write at email@example.com for assistance
Q. I don’t have the required bandwidth or system or web camera for the Exams. What can I do?
A. You have time to make arrangements for the same. If you cannot, you will not be able to give NMIMS December 2021 Examinations. You can try for April 2022 Examinations in that case.
Q. Can I come to the Centre or Campus to give the Exams?
A. No, the Exams are completely online and you need to give the Exams only from your place. You have to make sure to have a Desktop or Laptop, Minimum 2 MBPS Internet, Webcam, Well Lit Room with no one around.
Q. I will book my slots now, but later can I cancel?
A. Yes, you can cancel later but there will be no refund for the same. You can also change the slots as shared above.
Q. What if my Exams are interrupted on account of electricity or internet fluctuations?
A. You will be allowed to continue from where you left as soon as you resume. But it will be monitored very closely for unfair means. This decision lies in the hands of University and you may not be allowed to continue. So make sure you fulfill all the criteria for Examinations.
Q. What is compatibility test and do have to do it only once?
A. Compatibility test is where a link will be sent to you. You have to just follow the steps which will check if you are on PC, and you have a good internet connection, and that you are not behind a firewall, and you have a working webcam and that the room is well lit to see the candidate properly. You have to repeat this test 24 hours before your every Exams to ensure that you do not face any issue in Exam.
Q. I do not stay in India and won’t be able to come for Exams. What should I do?
A. Since the Exams are completely online this time, location does not matter. Just note that the Exams are on Indian Standard Time and then go ahead with the Exam Registration. Also do check for the compatibility of the Exams in your region from the link that will be sent to you.