Go to Student Zone – – Exams – – Project Submission to submit NMIMS Project
Last date of Project Registration and Submission: Monday, December 2, 2019 before 17.59 PM
NMIMS Project Guidelines for Semester 4 PG students – December 2019 Exams
NMIMS Project Registration and Preparation Guidelines for Semester 4 PG students appearing for December 2019 Term End Examination is made LIVE!
- For PG students, Project is one of the mandatory subjects of Semester 4 (Passing Marks are 50/100)
- Semester 4 PG students will first have to register and pay for the ‘Project’ separately
- NMIMS Project Registration and Submission window opens from September 18, 2019 02:00 PM on wards to December 2, 2019 before 17.59 hours
- Eligible Student will first have to make Exam Fee Payment (Rs. 600/-) towards ‘Project’ within the dates shared
- Only after the Student registers and pays for the Project, the student will be allowed to submit the Project through the NMIMS Portal
- Log in to Student Zone – – Exams – – Project Submission to submit the NMIMS Project
- Do not wait till the last date last minute for Project Registration
- Try to complete the NMIMS Project Registration (Exam Fee Payment) a day prior to the last date of Project Submission to avoid any last minute banking issues
- Student who does not register for ‘Project’ in December 2019 Exam Cycle will not be eligible for Project submission for that particular exam cycle
- Students who have registered for September 2019 Project will have to wait till the declaration of the Exam Result
- Students need to thoroughly refer to the latest applicable Project Preparation Guidelines, Project Methodology and Project Evaluation Criteria; the links for which are given at the end of this post
- A Student need to select his / her Project on the basis of the Course enrolled
- Minimum no. of pages is 50 but not more than 100
- Project needs to be typed using MS-Word and convert the typed MS-Word file to PDF format and only then upload in portal
- No handwritten or scanned image file submitted will be considered and will be awarded zero
- No late submission will be considered or accepted by NGA-SCE after the closure of deadline in any case whatsoever
- Project Hard copies submitted or sent by courier by the students at Authorized Enrollment Partner / NMIMS will not be accepted
- In case of non-submission of Project after Exam Registration and Payment of Fees: Exam Fees paid will not be refunded nor will be carry forwarded to next scheduled exam cycle
- The student will be marked ‘Absent’ in that respective subject and in the Mark Sheet issued
- Project not submitted will lead to non-completion of Program and thereby the student will be non-eligible for Issuance of Final Certificate
- Please refer to the following links for more information
Refer a Friend and earn Rewards. Call us or fill the form at www.halo.co.in/refer to refer your Friends and Colleagues.
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.