Go to Student Zone – – Exams – – Project Submission to submit NMIMS Project
Last date of Project Registration and Submission: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 before 17.59 PM
Pay the Project Fee on or before June 29, 2020 to avoid last day banking or any technical issue
NMIMS Project Guidelines for Semester 4 PG students – June 2020 Exams
NMIMS Project Registration and Preparation Guidelines for Semester 4 PG students appearing for June 2020 Term End Examination is made LIVE!
- For PG students, Project is one of the mandatory subjects of Semester 4 (Passing Marks are 50/100)
- Semester 4 PG students will first have to register and pay for the ‘Project’ separately
- NMIMS Project Registration and Submission window opens from April 14, 2020 02:00 PM on wards to June 30, 2020 before 17.59 hours
- Eligible Student will first have to make Exam Fee Payment (Rs. 600/-) towards ‘Project’ within the dates shared
- Try to complete the NMIMS Project Registration (Exam Fee Payment) a day prior to the last date of Project Submission to avoid any last minute banking issues
- Only after the Student registers and pays for the Project, the student will be allowed to submit the Project through the NMIMS Portal
- Log in to Student Zone – – Exams – – Project Submission to submit the NMIMS Project
- Do not wait till the last date last minute for Project Registration
- Student who does not register for ‘Project’ in June 2020 Exam Cycle will not be eligible for Project submission for that particular exam cycle
- Students who have registered for April 2020 Project will have to wait till the declaration of the Exam Result
- Students need to thoroughly refer to the latest applicable Project Preparation Guidelines, Project Methodology and Project Evaluation Criteria; the links for which are given at the end of this post
- A Student need to select his / her Project on own on the basis of the Specialization enrolled
- Kindly make sure you select the appropriate Project related to your Course and Specialization
- Minimum no. of pages is 50 but not more than 100
- Project needs to be typed using MS-Word and convert the typed MS-Word file to PDF format and only then upload in portal
- No handwritten or scanned image file submitted will be considered and will be awarded zero
- No late submission will be considered or accepted by NGA-SCE after the closure of deadline in any case whatsoever
- Project Hard copies submitted or sent by courier by the students at Authorized Enrollment Partner / NMIMS will not be accepted
- In case of non-submission of Project after Exam Registration and Payment of Fees: Exam Fees paid will not be refunded nor will be carry forwarded to next scheduled exam cycle
- The student will be marked ‘Absent’ in that respective subject and in the Mark Sheet issued
- Project not submitted will lead to non-completion of Program and thereby the student will be non-eligible for Issuance of Final Certificate
- Please refer to the following links for more information
Refer a Friend and earn Rewards. Call us or fill the form at www.halo.co.in/refer to refer your Friends and Colleagues.
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS Global (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.