NMIMS Student Login – Steps From Web and Mobile App
NMIMS Student Login – Steps to login to the Student Portal through Web Browser and Mobile App.
Please read the post below to understand about NMIMS Student Portal
- Go to https://studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu/studentportal/authenticate from your web browser, preferably Google Chrome or Click Here for NMIMS Student Zone Login
- Enter your Student Number as User ID
- Student Number and Password for your NMIMS Student Zone will be mailed to you by the University
- Student Number is also printed on your ID Card you received along with Study Materials
- Click on Forgot Password if you have not received the Password
- As you click on Forgot Password, you will get the same in your registered Email ID
- You can also download NMIMS Distance Education App from Google or Apple Store
- Link for App from iOS – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/ngasce/id1386634999
- Link for App from Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngasce.jforce
- On logging in for the first time, you will be asked to Change Password and Update your Profile
- If you are getting Invalid Credentials error, it means you are entering incorrect Student Number and / or Password
- Please refer the Student Number / SAP ID sent to you after Admission Confirmation or check your Identity Card
- If Password is incorrect, click on Forgot Password or Reset Password option
- Complete these steps once as it is mandatory
- In Update Profile, you need to fill all the fields of the three sections given there
- The fields which are grey in colour cannot be edited and you need to fill only the fields those are in white
- Remember if any white field, including Address, is left blank, you will get an error
- Also, see that you need to enter only the First Name of Parents where asked
Steps from Web Browser
Steps from Mobile App
Steps to Reset Password for NMIMS Student Portal
Refer a Friend and earn Rewards. Call us or fill the form at www.halo.co.in/refer to refer your Friends and Colleagues.
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.