• For PG students, Project is one of the mandatory subjects of Semester 4. (Passing 50/100)
• Students need to thoroughly refer to the latest applicable Project Preparation Guidelines, Project Methodology and Project Evaluation criteria. Links for these are at the bottom of this Article.
• Minimum No. of Pages is 50 but not more than 100. Project needs to be typed using MS-Word. Please convert the typed MS-Word file to PDF format and only then upload in portal. No handwritten or scanned image file submitted will be considered and will be awarded zero.
• Student needs to submit the typed softcopy of Project through Student Zone – Exam Menu – Project Submission for June 2016 Examination.
Last Date for Project Submission is May 30, 2016 before 11.59 PM.
No late submission will be considered or accepted by NGA-SCE after the closure of deadline in any case whatsoever.
• Student needs to submit the Project online only through the Exam Portal. No hardcopy submission will be accepted at NMIMS University / NMIMS Regional Offices or at our Centres. Project Hardcopies submitted or sent by courier by the students at our Centres / NMIMS will not be accepted.
• Semester 4 PG students will have to register and pay for the Project along with the other subjects when the exam registration window opens for June 2016 Term End Exam.
• Payment for the Project has to be done by the student at the time of Exam Registration by paying stipulated Fees. (Rs. 500/-)
• Only after the student registers and pays for the project, the student will be allowed to submit the project through the exam portal.
• Students who do not register for ‘Project’ in June 2016 Exam Registration will not be eligible for Project submission for that particular exam cycle.
• In case of non-submission of Project after Exam Registration and Payment of Fees Exam Fees paid will not be refunded nor will be carry forwarded to next scheduled exam cycle. The student will be marked ‘Absent’ in that respective subject and in the Marksheet issued.
• Project not submitted will lead to non-completion of program and thereby the student will be non-eligible for Issuance of Final Certificate.
• Resubmission of Project: If the project is not submitted and / or if the student has scored less than the passing percentage criteria (less than 50 marks), the student needs to resubmit new (fresh) Project again in the next scheduled exam session but within the completion of program validity by paying the stipulated exam Fees.
Please click on the links below for:
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to mail at email@example.com.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.