Re-registration – July 2017
Re-registration for students enrolled January 2017 and before has started.
A Student who has registered for Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma Program should re-register online for Semester II / III / IV whichever is applicable.
Last Date for Re-registration without Late Fee – August 10, 2017.
Registration with Late Fee of Rs. 1000 – August 11, 2017 to September 18, 2017.
Link for Re-registration – http://ngasce.force.com/nmLogin_New?type=reregistration.
Students can avail the Program (Specialization) change facility by paying the applicable fees of Rs. 2,000.
You can re- register for next Semester even if you have not given Assignments / Examination of June 2017 cycle.
University does not offer any refund policy; Candidates once registered for the program will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances.
- Student is required to fill the online form and make payment of fees via Online mode.
- Student has to take a print of the form and submit the form to us.
- Our Addresses are mentioned on Contact Us page or Click here for the same.
- Visit NMIMS website and make an Online payment by entering your Student Number and Date of Birth.
- Link for paying your Re-registration fee – Click here.
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from the original source of the information which will be final. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.