To download the recorded lectures, right click on Download, choose Save As option to download it
You can also download NMIMS Distance Education App from Google or Apple Store
Steps to watch or download recorded lectures
Recorded Lectures, e-Books (Course Material), Case Studies and PowerPoint Slides (Course Presentation) related to your Course at NMIMS Distance Learning can be obtained by following the steps below:
- Visit distance.nmims.edu from your browser, preferably Google Chrome
- Click on Student Login, Enter your Student Number and Password and Click on Login
- Click on My Courses
- Select the Subject from the “Select Subject” drop down menu (in Blue)
- Scroll down to Learning Resources
- Click on Download Center
- You will find the details of the Sessions you can watch online or can download
- Go to Academic Calendar
- Click on the Lecture Name as per the Schedule
- Click on View Session Recordings
- Click on Session Videos
- In Filter Search Results, Click on drop down menu By Academic Cycle
- Select July 2018
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.