Please Visit: Student Zone – – Exams – – Hall Ticket to download September 2018 Exams Hall Ticket
Download the Hall Ticket and take print of the Hall Ticket on plain white A4 size paper only
Carry the ID Card and Printed Hall Ticket or you will not be allowed to give the Exams
September 2018 Exams Hall Ticket is available for download.
- It is Mandatory for the students to carry the Student ID Card and Hall Ticket on the day/s of Exams
- Without both the documents, students will strictly not be allowed in the Exams Hall
- Displaying soft copy of hall ticket on phone will not be considered for exam registration/verification.
- Kindly refer thoroughly to all points mentioned in the Hall Ticket
- Do not write/scribble anything on the Hall Ticket as it leads as it will be counted under Unfair Means
- Students should carry their own calculators for the required subjects
- Borrowing of calculators during the on-going examination will not be permitted
- As per the NMIMS University rules, non-adherence will result in Term End Examination getting Null and Void
- If you have lost your Student ID Card, please apply it from your Student Zone
- Go to Student Support – Service Request option and request for Duplicate ID Card
- You will receive an acknowledgement in Email as soon as you apply
- Carry a print out of that acknowledgement received in email along with some other Photo ID proof
- Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Driving License or Voters ID Card can be carried along
- Make sure the photo is of clear quality and same as supporting documents for ID Card
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.