The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
NMIMS September 2019 Resit Examinations Results
NMIMS September 2019 Resit Exams Results have been declared.
Please Visit: Student Zone — Exam — Exam Results to view September 2019 Resit Exams Results
Click on Pass Fail Status or Marks History only to understand your Results better
In Pass Fail Status, if the Marks are showing in Green you have cleared the Papers
Internal Assignment Marks can be viewed at Student Zone — Exam — Assignment Marks
If you got 0 in Assignments, go to Exams – Assignment Marks and check Remarks section for Copy Case
NMIMS September 2019 Resit Exams Results
- The Dashboard shows the results of the current Exam Session only and not the Marks carried ahead
- So as advised above, refer only the Pass Fail Status or Marks History
- There is no individual passing in either Term End Exams or in Assignments
- You need to score a Total of 50 Marks (40 for July 2017 onward Certificate Students) to clear a particular paper
- If you have cleared your Program, you need to apply for the Mark Sheet or Certificate.
- The procedure for the same is explained in this post – https://www.halo.co.in/issue-mark-sheet-final-certificate
- Semester 3, 4 and Pass-out Students, please visit https://www.halo.co.in/nmims-almaconnect/ for Alma Connect / Placements
- Option 1: Apply for Revaluation
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment of September 2019 Resit Exams Results (not applicable in copy case) and descriptive answers of the Term End Examination may apply for the same on or before October 28, 2019, 18:59 hrs. (via Student Zone — Service Request)
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
Kindly Note: Applying for assignment revaluation of September 2019 Resit Exams Results does not indicate that the marks would increase than the original score. It could either remain same or increase or even decrease than the original score. No request for assignment revaluation will be accepted after closure of assignment revaluation window for reasons whatsoever.
- Option 2: Give the Re-sit exams again in December 2019 or later
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and do not appear for the December 2019 Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in December 2019 Exams OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the December 2019 Exams
Kindly Note: Check the individual marks in Term End and Assignments and decide which of the above option is best for you. If you think you can clear your paper by giving only assignments, then go for it. If not, then give term end exams or both. It is your decision and we cannot suggest anything for it.
• If your Assignment marks are showing as 0 (copy case) and if you are sure you have not copied from co-student, books, google or other means, mail to [email protected] and cc to [email protected] for the same
Carry Forward of Marks:
• Keep in mind that Assignment marks or Term End marks are always carried forward in next Exams session
• University considers the best of Assignment marks and / or Term End Examination if you decide to give again in next Exams session