September 2018 Re-sit Exams Registration
Students need to register online for the September 2018 Re-Sit Examination.
Your next/regular Semester Exams (Semester 2, 3 or 4) would be held in December 2018.
September 2018 Re-sit Exams are only for PENDING or FAIL papers.
Exam Registration window opens from: Friday, August 10, 2018 (tentative)
Exam Registration window closes on: Friday, August 24, 2018 at 11.59 PM (tentative)
Students need to visit: distance.nmims.edu – Student Zone – Exams – Exam Registration
EXAM TIME AND VENUE:
- September 2018 Re-Sit Exam Dates (Friday/Saturday/Sunday): 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 29
- All the Dates are not available at all the Locations
- Time Slots: 9.00 AM – 11.30 AM, 12.30 PM – 3.00 PM, 4.00 PM – 6.30 PM
- Term End Exam Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
- Exam Centers are available at Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Baroda, Surat, Chennai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Indore, Jaipur, Nasik, Gurugram
- Click HERE for Exam Centers List along with the proper Addresses
- Click HERE for Exam Registration Process
Kindly Note: Due to Ganesh Visarjan on 23rd September, 2018 there is no exam scheduled only at Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane and Pune location. Other locations will have exams as per schedule. Exam will be scheduled on September 29, 2018 only for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane and Pune locations in lieu of September 23, 2018.
The above Exam Dates and Venues are subject to availability and on first-come-first-serve basis.
Book the Exam Slots immediately to get your nearest Exam Venues and preferred dates and to avoid disappointment.
Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded or carried ahead for next Exam cycle.
If you have paid for Exams and if you do not give Exams, it will be marked as Absent.
Change Exam Center or Date or Time Slot:
• The University will charge additionally Processing Fee (Rs. 200/-) for Change of Exam registration in TOTAL per student and not per subject
• Students can themselves change online the wrongly selected exam center/exam date/time slot same way as booking for the first time
• In Exams – Exam Registration, you will see a Change Exam Center button in the bottom from which you can change Center or Date or Time Slot
• This change will be accepted in the portal only till the Exam Registration window is open and subject to availability
Check Pass/Fail Status: Go to your Student Zone – Exams – Exam Results – Pass Fail Status to check which papers you have not cleared (marked in red).
If you have not cleared your papers, you have these three options:-
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and do not appear for the September 2018 Re-sit Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in September 2018 Re-sit Exam OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the September 2018 Re-sit Exam
• Check the individual marks in Term End and Assignments and decide which of the above option is best for you
• If you think you can clear your paper by giving only Assignments, then go for it
• If not, then give Term End Exams or you can also give both – the Term End Exams and Assignments
• It is your decision and we cannot suggest anything for it
Assignments Submitted Students:
• If you submitted the Assignments and showing as FAIL, it means the total is not 50 (40 Marks for Students enrolled in July 2017 or later for Certificate Programs)
• In such cases, in your Dashboard it will be showing as Assignment pending even though you had submitted before and scored the marks
• Choose suitable options from above for such cases
Carry Forward of Marks:
• June 2018 Assignment marks will be carry forwarded in case there is no re-submission of assignment for September 2018 Re-sit exam
• June 2018 Term End Marks will be carry forwarded in case you gave only Term End Exams in June 2018 Exam Cycle and did not submit the Assignments
• Keep in mind that Assignment marks are carried forwarded and University considers the best of assignment marks and for Term End Examination University considers the latest term end marks
To submit only the Assignments:
• If you wish to give only assignments, see that the new assignment questions are already uploaded in your Student Zone and the last date for submission is August 29, 2018
• Check https://halo.co.in/sept-2018-internal-assignment-nmims for the same
• Assignment Attempts are free for two Exam Sessions and charged at Rs. 500 per paper thereafter
In case of any doubt or query, student can Feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.